Casa Fiore, a restored and refurbished old workers' cottage, offers self-catering accommodation for six people spread over three floors. It's located next to B&B Casa Capanni in a rustic hamlet in the Valdichiana. The cottage has everything you need for an idyllic family holiday.
- Fenced-in garden, furnished patio, private entrance and parking facility.
- Living room with fireplace, satellite TV, free WiFi.
- Kitchenette with dishwasher, oven, 4-burner gas cooker, washing machine, fridge, cupboard with plates, glasses, cups, cutlery etc. Dining table with 5 chairs.
- Two air-conditioned double rooms, one of which has a loft with single bed suitable for a child and separate toilet. Bedlinen is provided.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, and washbasin. Towels and washcloths are provided. There is also a blow dryer.
- Downstairs suite with large double room with freestanding roll-top bath, a separate sitting room and a bathroom with shower.
- Possibility of having breakfast in adjacent B&B Casa Capanni every morning (price not included in the rate).
We adhere to a minimum stay of 5 nights during low and middle season. In July and August you can book Casa Fiore from Saturday to Saturday so 1 week minimum stay.
Babies and young children are welcome. We have a cot available with bed linen. Casa Fiore can sleep three children.
Check in is after 3 pm and check out is before 10.30 am.
Before arrival a down payment of 25% is charged. 1 week before your arrival we charge the remaining 75 %. We'll send you more information in the booking confirmation.
The swimming pool is located in the adjacent garden of Bed and Breakfast Casa Capanni. Please keep the gate closed because of the dogs that live in Casa Capanni. Please make use of your own terrace and leave the seats in the garden of Casa Capanni for the B&B guests. You are welcome to use the sun beds by the swimming pool. Please leave the towels that we provide for our guests by the swimming pool.
Have you heard of vacation or holiday photography? Nowadays more and more people are booking professional photographers on their holidays.
Rosie is our in-house film photographer, she lives and works in B&B Casa Capanni and she is available for photo shoots in and around the B&B or in nearby Cortona or any of the other Tuscan towns or a beautiful countryside location. Inquire about rates and availability while booking your stay or get in touch with her via her website rosiereports.com.